Our campers (youth ages 5-14) will be experiencing “Around the World” exploration this summer! Campers can look forward to seven weeks of going on field trips to local attractions, visiting local colleges, gaining new skills to help prevent summer learning loss, making new friends, and having lots of FUN! Registration is now open and based on first come, first serve.
Summer Day Camp 2021 Registration Now Available!
- Please click on the link below to complete the following forms:
- General Information Form (One per household)*
- Summer Day Camp Application (One per child, up to four children)*
- Health & Safety Disclosure*
- Helpful Services*
*Each form must be completed in its entirety to continue to the next form.
2. Schedule your registration appointment. Registration is mandatory for your child to participate in Summer Day Camp.
3. Email a copy of your child’s vaccination record (current printout with year 2021) and proof of income for the last 30 days (4 paystubs if paid weekly, 2 paystubs if paid bi-weekly) to Haley Broge.
Every year kids anxiously count down the days to Summer Day Camp at Mary Rigg. They know Summer Day Camp is their special place. It gives them structure, fun, and experiences that will guide them into the next school year and beyond.
Summer Day Camp offers extended care hours with drop off starting at 8:00 a.m., and pick up required by 5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Breakfast, lunch and a snack are provided.
Generous support from donors and sliding scale fees keep costs manageable for families.