Registration for Holiday Assistance begins Thursday, October 1st, 2020. Due to high demand this year, we will only be able to help a certain number of families. Please be sure that you meet the requirements listed below before requesting assistance.
In order to protect your families, volunteers, our senior neighbors, and staff registration will be by appointment only.
Once you complete this form, a Mary Rigg staff member will reach out to you to make an appointment. The form is ONLY to request an appointment and does NOT register you as a participant nor will it guarantee that you are signed up to receive assistance.
- Applicants must live in our service area
- Children 12 and under qualify
- Applicants must present a valid picture ID, birth certificates for all qualifying children and a proof of address when registering.
(Piece of mail must be postmarked within the last 30 days)
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 317.639.6106.
- Las familias deben vivir en nuestra zona de servicio
- Solamente califican niños de 12 años o menos
- A la hora de inscribirse, el solocitante principal debe presentar una identificación con foto actual, actas de nacimientos de todos los niños que califican y comprobante de domicilio.
(su comprobante de domicilio debe de ser del mes reciente)
Para más informacion o para hacer una cita, llamé al 317.639.6106.