Mary Rigg Neighborhood Center’s Food Pantry is a warm and welcoming environment dedicated to providing healthy food to families and individuals in our service area (see map below). Our Food Pantry offers a variety of items such as: canned goods, fresh produce, bread & baked goods, frozen & refrigerated products other items include toiletries and cleaning products (weekly items may vary based on donations).
Because of the high volume of clients, we ask that you read and follow the guidelines below as they will be strictly enforced. Please remember that the Food Market is a privilege and never want to turn anyone away.
The Food Market is currently operating as a drive-thru.
Food Market Guidelines
Disclaimer: Due to the pandemic, we are currently offering the food market to anyone and suspending the below guidelines temporarily. This is subject to change at any point due to the changing nature of the pandemic.
- Clients must present proof of address (postmarked within the last 30 days)
- Clients will need to fill out a General Information Form (1st visit then each January/July each year)
- Clients within our service area (see map below) will be issued a Food Market card
- Clients enrolled in Mary Rigg programs will receive a Food Market card through their Employment Coach, Financial Coach, or Youth Staff member
- Clients are allowed to visit the food market once per month (this does not include #producefriday)
- Clients must live in our service area. Those who reside outside of our service area will receive a one-time pass for that day only and access to a list of other pantries outside of our neighborhood who may be able to assist them.
Food Market Dates/Times
- Wednesdays 12:30 pm as long as supplies last/ Miercoles 12:30 pm
For more information, please call our Welcome Desk 317.639.6106