The Food Market is Currently Operating as a Walk-Up Only
We are making some small changes to the way food market is run. We ask all clients to please be patient and respectful to staff and volunteers, as we transition to this process. Be prepared for longer wait times. We will move as quickly as possible assuring everyone can receive food. Here are some guidelines to help the new process run smoothly.
Food Market Guidelines
- Food Market will be offered as a walk-up option
- Park in the main parking lot
- Line up on the side of the building
- Pick up is located inside the Lobby area
- Check in at the “check in” table located inside the lobby or outside the main doors depending on weather.
- Returning Clients – staff will record your Food Market Numbers
- New clients – fill out the General Information form and staff will assign you a food market number.
- You are responsible for bringing your own bags and taking items to your own cars. (We may have staff available to help, but it is never a guarantee.)
Food Market Dates/Times
- Wednesdays 12:30 pm while supplies last/ Miercoles 12:30 pm
For more information, please call our Welcome Desk 317.639.6106
A special thank you to Gleaners Food Bank, Midwest Food Bank, and Second Helpings for supporting our mission.