Evening Meals — Dinner Program
Currently paused due to the pandemic, Volunteering for Evening Meals program is a great way to get to know the students and seniors served by Mary Rigg Neighborhood Center. This is a fun and easy, 90 minute volunteer opportunity that comes right at the end of the day, 4pm to 5:30pm.
Please contact Jennifer Neer for upcoming opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org or 463-900-4731.
Host a Collection Drive
Collection drives are great for team building and appropriate for all ages, allowing even the youngest volunteers and donors to contribute. Please consider hosting a collection drive as a team-building opportunity!
Market Food Pantry
The Market Food Pantry, held every Wednesday and is a great way to provide direct service to MRNC’s neighbors and clients. Help unload and set-up from 10:00-11:00 am and/or help distribute food & necessities from 12:30-2:30 pm.
Join a Committee
Some of the tasks a committee member might do, depending on which committee he or she joins, include:
- Planning special fundraising events — dodgeball tournament, etc.
- Leadership development — keeping the funnel of board and committee leadership flowing
- Advising organization leadership on financial matters
- Measuring program impacts and outcomes, and setting program goals
- Large gift fundraising and legacy planning
- Planning and assisting with building/capital projects
Questions? Contact at 463-900-4731!